Love is in the air, and our healthy heart scores are green for eternal love! Here are some great ideas to take your love to the next level this Valentine’s Day.
Make the ultimate declaration of your love
Who said the work of love is finished after the proposal, the wedding and the kids? Give your significant other the ultimate gift – your healthy heart, so that you can love each other well into your old age.
Book your health assessments together at your nearest Dis-Chem or Clicks so that you can know your Healthy Heart Score, and work on getting or maintaining green healthy heart scores together.
Not sure where to start?
Start by taking regular strolls in the park together. If you walk 10 000 steps a day or burn 300 calories in a session, you will get an active day. Not only that, these steps and calories will be counted towards your Weekly Wins as long as you’re tracking them with a Multiply-approved fitness tracking device. Achieve your goals, and you can celebrate the victory together over coffee at Wimpy.
Here’s what else you can do to maintain a healthy heart:
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Pay attention to your alcohol consumption.
- Try to sleep for a minimum of 7 hours a night.
- Give up smoking to reduce your chances of getting TB and other lung diseases to prove your love.
Finding the perfect gift for you and yours
A good relationship is about give-and-take. That’s why we’re giving you great discounts to take the stress out of finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gift.
- Find the perfect gift on loot.co.za and buy a discounted voucher on the Multiply online shop so that you can save on your gift. You can save up to 15% on loot.co.za vouchers!
- Pay as little as R35 for 2D movies at NuMetro.
- Save up to 15% when shopping at NetFlorist.
- Plan the ultimate date with Celestial gift experiences at up to 15% off.
- Get up to 25% off Health Spas vouchers on the Multiply online shop.
- Get up to 30% off Dream Hotels and Resorts packages.
You might also want to read this post on smart ways to avoid temptation when eating out.